Born in Labuhan Deli on September 13, 1972
Qualifications / Education History - an alumni of the Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Management, Bandung Islamic University and obtained his Master of Business Administration from Southern Cross University, New South Wales - Australia in 1998.
Education and Training
Education and Training were undertaken and followed from within and outside the field of banking since 2000 until now :
- During 2018 participating in education and training including the Seminar on Regional Financial Decentralization and Politics of the 2018 State Budget
- Workshop on Optimizing the Compliance Function to Establish the Interpretation of the POJK Regulation No. 46 / POJK.03 / 2017 and its Implementation Strategy
- Chief Data Officer & Big Data Analytics Sharing Vision Program 2018
- One Day Sharing Session Evaluation Quarter I and Future Economic Policy Directions
- Advance Treasury Education and Training
- Workshop on Early Anticipation of Crimes (Criminal Acts) ) Corporations - How can banks get past Corporate Criminal Charges?
- Seminar on the Role of the Board of Commissioners in Settling Legal Cases in BPD Throughout Indonesia
- Revitalization Workshop on the Implementation of Good Corporate Governance and Prevention of Fraud in Banking, the Role of the Board of Commissioners and Directors in Prevention , Detection and Investigation of Fraud in Banking as well as education and training in the Field of Risk Management and Compliance
Previously he served as General Manager of PT. Pelangi Shipping in 1999, Secretary of the Board of Commissioners and Members of the Audit Committee and Members of the Risk Monitoring Committee of PT. Bank Riau Riau Islands.
He has served as an Independent Commissioner based on a GMS decision since September 2012. Brata Kesuma has also been appointed as Chair of the Risk Monitoring Committee since 2012 and Chair of Remuneration and Nomination of PT. Bank SUMUT since 2016.
Based on the results of the National Conference on the Communication Forum of the Board of Commissioners / Supervisors of BPD All over Indonesia (FKDK / P BPDSI) on May 9, 2017 was elected as the Chair of the Professional Development Division of FKDK / P BPDSI. Based on the Decision of Regional Working Meeting (Rakerwil) FKDK / P West Region BPDSI on November 21, 2017 was chosen as the Coordinator of West Region FKDK/P BPDSI.